Bibetts Pure Linen Ring Sling - DOUBLE LAYER- Choose Your Colors!
Brand Bibetts Baby Carriers
This double layer linen ring sling is fabulous for newborns but is made to handle the wiggliest toddlers. It is two layers of breathable & supportive linen. And the best part is.....YOU CAN CHOOSE YOUR COLORS!!
Turn around time for this custom item is 2 weeks. Also, since this item is being custom designed in the colors that you choose, we cannot accept returns or exchanges.
Linen is a completely pure and eco-friendly fabric. Once seen as only a luxury fabric, it is now widely used for its many fabulous features:
- It resists staining and sun fading
- Has anti-allergenic properties
- Created from the flax plant, it is an animal and vegan friendly material
- Durable and supportive
- Linen fibers are up to 3x stronger than standard cotton
- Linen acts as a heat regulator, cooling you in the summer and keeping you warm in winter
- Machine washable!!
***This sling comes standard at 80 inches long and will fit from shirt size XS-XXL. If you need a larger or smaller size, please send us a message to ask about availability.
Why 100% Linen Ring Sling?
- Linen slings are very breathable, durable and supportive
- Can be used for newborns through toddlers
- Will last for many years
- After it wears in, it is buttery soft
- Folds up very small in your diaper bag
- Easy to put on and take off
- Easily adjusts from one person to another
- Hanging tail can be used to cover baby while nursing or to block baby from sun
The Sling Details:
- Weight limits: 8-35 lbs.
- Width: approx. 28 inches
- 2 Layers of strong 100% linen
- CPSIA safety compliant
- Instructions included
- Gathered shoulder stitching distributes baby’s weight to eliminate “carry pains”
- Double stitched shoulder to ensure your baby’s safety
We are a proud member of the *BCIA (Baby Carrier Industry Alliance) and when you buy one of our carriers, you can feel secure knowing that the safety of your baby is at the top of our priority list.
(*Membership in the BCIA does not constitute compliance with regulatory standards nor any laws. BCIA offers no compliance certificates.)